Complying with the European Standard (ISO 17020:2004) and carrying the fundamental certificates of P402 and P405 we give a comprehensive quality service that follows the regulations set out in the document issued by the HSE, the HSG 264 Asbestos Survey Guide.
We are also fully insured for your peace of mind, these insurances include:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance up to £2 million
- Employer’s Liability Insurance up to £1 million
- Public Liability Insurance up to £10 million
As we are independent surveyors we have no need to exaggerate the presence of asbestos as other surveyors do, we have no hidden motive and pride ourselves on our transparent pricing policies and our true accounts. When we undertake a comprehensive survey of your premises we will produce detailed reports that are easy to understand so you are aware of the steps you must take in order to comply with the law and avoid a hefty fine.
These documents include:
- An asbestos register of ACMs
- Colour photographs of sampling points
- Site plans indicating each sampling point
- A certificate of analysis from a UKAS accredited laboratory
- The report is emailed to you in PDF format